1. Are the guides physical products that have to be shipped? No, the guides are digital downloads, so once you make a purchase you'll have instant access and be able to view on any device.
2. How long are the workouts? You'll get 3 workouts each week that can be done in less than an hour.
3. What equipment do I need? All of the guides are designed to be done with a minimum amount of equipment. If you have a mat and a couple of pairs of dumbbells (light and heavier) you'll be fine for the upper body and core programs. You'll need to add resistance bands for the lower body program. Each program has a specific list of what equipment you need.
4. How will I know if I'm doing a movement correctly? Each movement comes with a video demonstration so you can make sure you're doing them with good form.
5. What if a movement is too much for me? We provide modifications, where applicable, so you can complete the workouts and progress over time.
6. I'm a beginner and don't have much workout experience. No problem! We all have to start somewhere. The goal is to do what you can. It's okay if you can't get through an entire workout. Stick with it and you'll get stronger over time.
7. What if I need help or don't understand something? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. We're your coaches and we want you to succeed!